Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tahu cakap tapi tahu buat?

Hello everyone. Here's another video review. It's actually a video from the same YouTube user called kawasaki9722. You can watch the first video review I did at here.

Below is the video I'm going to review, called "Tipu Tipu Malaysia". Actually, I'm going to talk about the part in the beginning only cause I don't have that much time to correct every nonsense they can come up with. If there's are 10 requests for me to do a complete review on this video, I will do it. I just need 10 comments by 10 different people. Anonymous commentators are not valid.


So in the beginning, the Malay guy mentions about the injustice of Khir Toyo's case. If that judicial officer's pocket is filled to the brim with Ringgits and instructed not to mention the value of Khir Toyo's house in court, do you think that uncle masih mahu cakap?  

And then they move on to talk about Dato' Seri Anwar Ibrahim's case and how his case is being delayed constantly. Now we discuss about DSAI's case. Two very important witnesses that are ex-IGP Musa Hassan and former Malacca police chief Mohd Rodwan Mohd Yusof have no guts to face him so the interviews with them are stalled. How do we blame Karpal Singh in this situation? The prosecution claims Anwar is capable of intimidating the two witnesses. Wow? Only the guilty would feel intimidated. If you do no wrong, what are you scared of?  

Other than the two mentioned witnesses, our current PM and his wife are also listed as witnesses. The attempt to interview two cops is already made into a big joke by the media, what will it be like when it is Najib and Rosmah's turn? Judge Mohamad Zabidin Mohd Diah even made a loophole for the PM and his wife by saying that attendance by the witnesses is voluntary. Such an important case and he allows the attendance by witnesses to be voluntary? For all we know, the PM and his wife could have already planned a long vacation ahead and is ready to be absent at every hearing of Anwar's case. The prosecution not only caused the delay but also made the entire case a big joke. Those jokers... I'm terribly disappointed with them. To think I once dreamed of being a lawyer.

Finally, before I forget, happy belated birthday to Dato' Seri Anwar Ibrahim. This post was meant to be done yesterday on his actual birthday but procrastination got to me. Apologies on my behalf. And I hope more people will comment and follow me on Facebook and Twitter. It really gives me the motivation to continue what I am doing. Thank you very much.

PS. What I say may not be the truth because your definition of truth may not be the same as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment