Sunday, July 24, 2011

Consequences

Right now, I'm typing this post in the dark. With a cup of hot Milo and some soda biscuits. It's hard to find them biscuits.

And here's a video about the M'sia Tigers vs S'pore Lions match. I think Malaysians will find it offensive but it's just hilarious for me. LOL~

 
True story of the day. Well, it actually happened a few days ago. My friend bought 2 tickets to Transformers 3 for a night out with his gf. It was a bargain because he got each tickets for RM5. It psyched him up for the rest of the day. At night around the time of the show, I saw him online. Curious, I asked what happened. Guess what? Some kid puked on him and it wasn't even 30 minutes of the movie yet. HAHAHAHA!!! Here, we learn the idiom 'don't count your chickens before they hatch'.

So today I went to a briefing for students preparing to enter IPTA. Sort of a church service in the beginning then the seniors shared their experience and finally Q&A session. It was fun seeing familiar faces. Got me excited too.

And then just now, someone raised a question. 'Are you sure?'

I hesitated. I doubted. But what else can I do? I am willing to take risks but others wouldn't. Why not just sacrifice for their well-being? But am I thinking for myself? Should I choose what is good for myself? Maybe what I choose will be a boon to them?

We all wonder the consequences of our actions and decisions. And now I ask myself again, will I regret this?

No comments:

Post a Comment