Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bumps

Been 4 days since I last updated. Ever encounter a bump in your life? Going through one right now. It's no big deal. Nothing interesting actually happened. You just feel like you're not living your ordinary life anymore. Sleeping at a time near dawn and waking up at a time when half the day has past. Only lunch, dinner and lots of snacks. Nothing productive is being done, other than my university application's slow progress.

Few days ago, I went to Bintulu with a group of friends to pay the IPTA tuition fee and to open a bank account.

On the way home.
I arrived at the bus station too early that day. My lonely breakfast consisted of Bak Kut Teh with rice and hot coffee. Had to spent the remaining time by watching TV at the coffee shop. I couldn't quite shut my mouth on the bus from Sibu to Bintulu. Blabbed for almost 2 hours before I slept for nearly one hour. Continued to talk until we reach the town. Seriously, I feel like Bintulu is more modern than Sibu. Felt as if mushrooms (new buildings) just grew anywhere after a heavy rain.

A disappointed friend because there was no Doraemon ride. Park City Mall authorities please take notice. ;p
Thanks to Freedom and her friends that we finished all our business at the bank quickly. We had lunch at Pizza Hut and walked around Park City Mall. I later found out that my cousin's shop was just nearby. Regret not calling them. And then, we went to Farley. After that, Sing Kwong was the next stop. Everyone felt tired and no longer have the mood to walk around to sight see. Just before we go back to the bus station for our return trip which is at 5.30pm, I wolfed down a plate of Mee Jawa and iced lemon tea. The others didn't eat or they just bought something. I talked non-stop during the return trip. So did everyone else. We had a blast.

Recently, I heard a few songs which reminded me of the past. Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment