Saturday, October 22, 2011

#SWkuching & Pesta Konvo UniMAS

GAH!! Feels like forever since my last update. I'm going make it up to you guys with many pictures. :D

We had an election a few weeks ago to choose the representative of 1st year FCSIT students. I was nominated but didn't win. Congrats to Henry who won! Woohoo!!!

Can you guys see the SPR logo? The situation is so serious. o.o'"
Just last week, I participated in the Digi's Challenge for Change workshop, also known as Startup Weekend internationally. Very grateful for the wonderful experience and wealth of knowledge I've accumulated during the 48 hours. Met up with a lot of cool people too. Especially Jason, the super nice mentor from NZ.

I know what's on their mind. "When are you going to stop goofing around?!?!"
The boss of our marketing team seriously stressed out after the presentation.
Intermission time. A beautiful scene I caught with my 5MP handphone camera. Seriously considering a DSLR. Canon? <3

Somewhere over the rainbow~
Yesterday!

During practise. I was slacking. :p
On our way to McD around 2am. xD
Yep, that's me sippin' some tea.
Wish I could have what they're eating.
We ate and relaxed while watching a Spongebob movie. All dozed off and forgot about practise. Except our captain. He woke us all up and we went back to our rooms around 5am. o.0

And just this morning, Derrick and I walked around the campus to witness the various events happening.  There's the fishing competition. 1st prize is a motorcycle and 2nd is an iPad. What is there to lose? At BHEP, our university's version of Master Chef takes place. There's the auto show. Talked with an uncle who owns a VW beetle and pays only RM11.20 annually for road tax. I think I better let the pictures do the talking. :D

More hooks entangled than fish caught, I presume.
Professionals and their knives.
Kebab Tunok <3
Spiderman's mode of transport?
I wish I own Fredo. :')
Front is for NOS, girls can sit in the trunk.
My friend's team cooked up these great looking dishes. Good job, Benjy!
The seriously professional team even tagged their food.
 And that's all for today. I have dance practise at 10 later. Wish me luck for the streetdance competition tomorrow. And I just realised that I always end my post with a picture of my friends in CAIS. Here's another one. :p
So focused! =.=


No comments:

Post a Comment