Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dead yet?


I was afraid for awhile that my blog might fail like its predecessors. How I wish I could be more active online I do not possess a broadband modem and the wireless connection is oblivious at my room. My university life is hectic because I took part in various activities which I enjoy very much. But practice sessions for the coming street dance competition consume too much time and it makes me lack sleep. 

From the time when last night’s practice session ended around 2am till now, I have not slept a wink at all. FYI, it is 6.49am now. I plan to walk over to my faculty around 7am so that I can go online. Then I’ll upload this post and do some other stuff that I desperately need to complete using Internet. For example, Facebooking. Then I’ll sleep in SIR (Student Interaction Room) till 10am which is the time when my first lecture of the day starts. SIR is a room reserved for FIT students only. Hurrah!!! 

Recently, my friends and I participated in the 30 Hours Famine program as volunteers. Aside from the negativity such as exhaustion, starvation and severe lack of sleep, it was very rewarding overall. I learnt more about appreciation and gratification. That 30 hours made me reminisce my mum’s cooking. How I regret the times when I detest and complain about the dishes she prepared. I miss my mum. :’)
 

"RM100 pergi sana. Lu mau naik tak?"

"Yes, I can carry you!" he said to a girl at the balcony.

All stressed out cause a friend is stuck in the toilet.

Hard at work though we're hungry.

The nicest artwork of a particular challenge but they didn't win.
 
*sigh* 

This is a relatively short post because I wanna take a bath soon and then start walking towards my faculty. Which takes around 10 minutes. That’s if I don’t fall asleep or faint on my way there. Wish me luck.

PS. I hope I still have readers following my blog.  

3 comments:

  1. duh....u still ave readers..hahah... u walk back faculty got rest under the tree ma????hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH! your still alive? damn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. larry; HAHAHA!!! That is PTA. Not me. I slept for 2 hours in the SIR. A special room for FIT students.
    anon; hehe. thank god i am. you are? i prefer to know the identity of my readers. :)

    ReplyDelete