Sunday, September 18, 2011

How's Malaysia Day?

This is a continuation from the previous post. Woke up at 5.50am sharp. The two of us walked back to our respective hostel so we can get ready for the morning's program. Everyone gathered and marched to the designated area. I actually got a seat but was forced to move to make way for the ladies. I'm a gentleman ba~

Can you spot the sleeping beauty?
The gang and I went to Kolej Allamanda for lunch. Ordered 'bakso' from the noodles stall. Delicious but the meat balls tasted kinda funny. Rotten, I guess. And then we saw crabs on our way out. CRABS?!?! How many canteens/cafeterias/food courts actually served crabs as one of the economy rice dish choices?

Crusty crabs. o.o
Roamed around the university and took pictures. As if we were tourists.

We believe we can fly. ^^
Emotional break down while waiting for the bus.
The bus came around 30 minutes later and we walked to Desa Ilmu. This is not my first time there. Will blog about it after this. Brought the first-timers to go shopping. I act as the GPS. A really efficient one. I made sure our last stop would be Sunrise Cafe. A non-halal coffee shop. :D


All act like 'towkays' after the sumptuous meal.
 And so the next morning was very sunny so I took the golden opportunity to wash my big pile of clothes and hung them all on the 10 meter string I bought with a friend. A hot cup of Nescafe and Robert Kiyosaki's book kept me company as I watch over the clothes.

Watchdog. Criminals beware.

Birds bombed his laundry. XD
The story to this pool of blood is quite complicated. Allow me to cut to the chase. Someone fell down from the stairs that morning around 7am. I found out it was my housemate who fell a few hours later. He had a big gash across his left eyebrow.

The crime scene.
Jorim sent me to the Spring that afternoon. Met up with Dyllon and his girlfriend, Sherry. Had a really nice chat with them. Too bad we didn't take any pictures together. :(

Actually I met Kelly and Chia Xin at MPH first while waiting for the 'royal' couple. LOL! Hung out with them after dumping Dyl and Sherry. We were going to take a cab back to uni but fortunately another friend came to our rescue. Got acquainted with the three of them at a coffee shop as we enjoy the afternoon tea.

And so on this Sunday morning, I went to Samarahan Methodist Centre. Ate breakfast alone at Sunrise while watching Captain America. When I got dropped off at the hostel by a very friendly driver, I went back to pick up my laptop and headed for the library. Met Kelly and Chia Xin there again. How lucky! HAHAHA!!

We did calculus for the entire afternoon. I kept ushering them to take lunch but neither budged. So we postponed our meal till around 4pm. Ate a seriously odd dish. Still curious why the rice is blue coloured.

 Nasi Kerabu Kelate.
 And then we had a long winding conversation till 6, I guess. BAM! And we're back in the library. As I type this post, they're...
Both busy Facebooking. Not doing their tutorials. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment