Friday, September 16, 2011

UNIMAS, a first.

In the 24 hours study room alone
Currently, I'm at the 24 hours study room with a friend. He went out to "water" some plants so I was alone for awhile. There's another stranger in the room with us actually. But he's sleeping on the chairs.

Let's get back to the main track. My first week in UNIMAS is... exhilarating. The smell of freedom is so sweet but at the same time, the weight of responsibility increases.

Too lazy to talk about what happened during my orientation week. Also known as Majlis Aluan Pelajar (MAP). Will just post pictures cause my memory is kind of hazy regarding the previous week.

The last day of waking up from my bed in September 2011.
The convoy to Kuching. Nice picture considering the fact that I'm using a 5MP phone camera.

The hills actually look great from my view.
Stayed over at a relative's house without Internet access for 3 days. Yes, I'm a slave to Internet. :p
We're the first batch to use DeTAR PUTRA Hall!

All of them are texting in unison.

Marching to DeTAR PUTRA Hall early in the morning for Majlis Ikrar Pelajar (MIP).

Not Domo-kun but still eye-catching.

Something magical that the LOs did to make everyone fall asleep.

Memories they'll treasure forever.

Mid-Autumn Festival without family. :(

Entranced by this traditional Melanau dance.

HAHAHA!!! So fragile~ Can't even last the month.

Enjoying the beautiful scenery. :)
So fast sleep. =.=
So my friend is on the verge of slumber. I think I'll do the same cause we'll be participating in the Malaysia day event tomorrow morning at 7am. And there's so much more to blog about so I'm keeping this short. Good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment