Sunday, September 4, 2011

03092011; Durian Driver

Today is a day filled with exciting adventures. For you guys, it may seem trivial and looks like a small case. But bear with my story anyway cause you get to feast your eyes at some very good looking King of Fruits. :D

My mum woke me up today. Told me to fetch my littlest brother to school. But I continued to snooze for awhile before waking up to find my dad still asleep. Hehehe! My mum already walked out to shop for groceries. There's only grandma and aunt in the house. So I ran off with the car keys and sent my brother to school. My hands were both shaky with excitement since it's been awhile since I last handled a car. DIVINE PLEASURE!!! XD 
RM100 for these 2 piles.
Later on, Dad brought me to eat breakfast at Yum Yum near the bus station as suggested by me. We were supposed to pick up my littlest bro from school around 11am. It's 10.40am and Dad actually wanted to drive home but I suggested that we go for a drive around the Wong King Huo roundabout. I got really confused when we reached the roundabout cause my dad turned right instead of left which is headed for school. Turns out my dad changed his mind and went sniffing for durians nearby Farley. We actually bought RM100 worth of durians today.

Y U SO SMOOTH?
King of Fruits looking good~

We got around 10 durians for RM100 and the size of each fruit isn't too small. I will try to describe the King of Fruits to you guys. DIVINE PLEASURE 2!!! HAHAHA!!! The meat of the durian is so soft like tender raw meat and sweet like the nectar from a blooming flower. The smell will penetrate your noses without any warning. Exaggerating?

Lunch break! I actually forgot to eat lunch. But the most memorable thing about today's lunch time is I actually drove my mum around town. DIVINE PLEASURE 3!!! This has never happened before cause my mum doesn't have faith in my driving skills. :( Y I KEEP DRIVING?!?! WAKAKA!!! :D

Interested in attending 'Cutting Up Durian 101'?

The 'I-never-eat-before-but-I-want-more' expression.
Totally forgot what else I did after that. I napped for awhile during dinner time. Ate and showered. Went to Sing Kwong for more shopping. And then when we got home, D.E.S (Durian Eating Spree) event took place once again. All the durians were gone. DIVINE PLEASURE 4!!! Left some for my little bro who's in prefect camp right now.

Shout out to the girl who I confessed to today. DIVINE PLEASURE 5!!! (Wah... Macam 'Final Destination 5'). If you're reading this, I dedicate the song below to you. :)


1 comment:

  1. oh noooo~! i love duriannnnnnn, but expensive in sibu.=.=

    ReplyDelete