Thursday, August 4, 2011

03082011

So today I woke up and received a call from Susan. She told me that there's still vacancy for the medical checkup at a local clinic. Only 15 people per day. Actually I woke up and ate brunch. Then went back to sleep. And then I received the call. Complicated, I know.

So I was kinda late to the clinic cause of the taxi driver. I was no. 14 today. So very close to missing the chance of a lifetime! Exaggeration, I know. There were only 4 stops. The wait took 30 minutes. And the checkup another 30 minutes. Not so bad for a late comer. But some guy just had to jeer at me for being the last one. =.=

After that, TKH came to fetch me and we went to the Ramadhan bazaar. The entire scene is so smoky and savoury that it kept me drooling. Bought a few items only. Satay, sambal sotong and mee goreng.


Chicken was so and so. Meat = super chewy and extra juicy. <3
Sambal sotong, I miss you so much!! But I've tasted better.
No pictures of the fried noodle because it isn't worth mentioning. Will go back to the bazaar soon for more food. You guys should also share any interesting food you've encountered during the bazaar.

The page 'My Life Sayings' had a new post which is 
"If you make a girl laugh, she likes you, but if u make her cry, she LOVES you."

To which I add,  
"*goes to find the girl* *slaps* *wait for a tear* *slap another time if still not crying* 
 Now that wasn't so hard."

To this status, a friend of mine commented that it could mean that she's given up on you. To me, a person would cry if she offered her entire love to that person but still get rejected. Imagine someone who tried her best but isn't accepted. This applies to guys too. Sensitive guys who cry lar.

This week, I discovered a new shoujo manga. It's called 'Watashi ni xx Shinasai!' and it depicts the innocence of love. Worth reading if you're a hopeless romantic or just wanna see some lovey dovey scenes.

Himuro Yukina, the leading character.
Speaking of which, this manga kind of reminds me of you. So I've made you cry before. Now I wonder if it meant anything at all. Deja vu. I feel repetitive. As if I've said this before. Pfft~

P.S. A good friend of mine who also happens to be my clan leader wrote some sort of DotA summary of me. You can read it here. Tell me if you can't access it. Must read because it is super hilarious!

1 comment:

  1. Our post are somewhat similar eh! Haha. About comments on Facebook that is. Haha

    ReplyDelete