Friday, August 26, 2011

26082011

I know, I know. I've been slacking off recently. But I have a lot of ideas to write about so its going to take a long time. And I'm also still pondering on the video I'm going to make. Expect something within this week.

So I woke up pretty early today. Then I decided to print some forms. 17 pages. Went back to bed for a short nap but later found out that 2 sets of the forms are required. Back to bed again while the 2nd set is being printed. This went on until noon. From 7am in the morning. You guys must be in awe with my life. =3=

Had lunch and then walked out to photocopy stuff. And bought another shirt at Premier. Met an old classmate and had a nice long chat with him. After that, I went home to await the return of my sister. Cause I need her motorcycle. Got to school and certified some documents. Spent the rest of the time to catch up with another friend till 4.30. That's when another friend asked me to the Ramadhan bazaar.

This is where the adventure begins. We bought some food and then proceeded to the nearby park. From there, we discovered Sibu's finest beach. The sand is pearly white. Just like a real beach!

Sibu's finest beach.
My friend had a Eureka moment. He saw the ferry and decided we should take a ride on it.

Then we got off at the other side. Thinking that there's a coffee shop for us to stop by, we walked further inland. By the time we realized that there's no such establishment within the vicinity, we rushed back to find the ferry departing already. We LOL-ed and took pictures while waiting for the return trip.

Like a true Asian. p( ^.^ )p
And then we went home safely. The end. :p

Trying to look like I'm kissing the tip of Wisma Sanyan.
 

2 comments:

  1. hahahhahaha man! is that the best beach ever? hahaha. man! I just wish when I'm in sibu, we could meet up and you can bring me around~ weee~ ahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vivian; that is the only beach in Sibu! hahaha. Actually there's no beach here. It's just a look-a-like. HAHAHA! We meet up one day lor. With Elaine too.

    ReplyDelete