Sunday, August 21, 2011

Komo

So this is another DotA related content. Some of you probably have read it before but I'm going to immortalize it right here on my blog. So I met Komo through playing DotA and he's a very nice guy overall. Although I am a noob and suck at the game so badly, he is very patient with me at first. Sometimes he gets so angry until... Well, if you can read Chinese then you will know how it's like.

So one day, he just wrote something dedicated to me. Seriously very touching. :')

X...他玩了3年DOTA,可是却比菜鸟还鸟,X...他总是给我们非常多的惊喜,他每次出场,一定眼屎塞满眼睛,秀出那十八般武艺,行如风,招如雨,如有神助!回想队友团战,他必定参与,哇!他很合作........   X...队友全灭他在一旁杀小怪,别怀疑!他必定满血满法!问他为什么必定说!小怪顶路!过后还冲锋陷阵,独自走向天堂之路。CREEP BLOCKED? EYE BLOCKED? ARE U KIDDING ME!!!WTF A NICE TIMING!


不能否定,我的队友团战默契已经配合无间了,可是,某天...他出现了...CROWN出现在我们的队友...他带给我们无比的愤怒!不能平息的高血压,以及彻夜的失眠,甚至一个即将因他而解散的队伍。X...,一个游戏,我以前认为,一个玩家,...

I couldn't read Chinese so I asked my brother to translate it to me. I LMFAO when listening to the translation. Epic!


Really going to miss Wes, Komo and Angao when I further my studies. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment